Policies at our Chesapeake Bay Inn
- Rates include full breakfast
- 1-2 Guests per room only
- Property is non-smoking, including vaping (subject to $250 cleaning fee)
- We reserve the right to charge excessive partying (cleaning) fees, up to $250
- Reservations made with Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express.
- Check-in 3pm-7pm
- Please contact Inn if arriving after 7pm so we can make arraignments to meet you in person
- Early Check In available for an additional fee
- Check-out by 11am, late check-out also available for an additional fee
- Minimum 2-night stay on weekends
- Minimum 3-night stay on holiday & event weekends
- Children under 13; $25 additional per room; call for details
- We love pets, however, only one room is pet friendly, Islandscape; $50 additional/night
- Sales tax and lodging tax totaling 11% additional
- By confirming your booking, you agree to receive SMS messages from us regarding your reservation prior, during, and after your stay. You may opt out of these messages at any time by replying “Stop.”
If your plans change and you have to cancel your reservation, the following rules apply:
- Notification more than 14 days prior to arrival date: full refund less a $25 processing fee.
- Notification less than 14 days: cancellation fee, in the form of a gift certificate, equal to the cost of one night stay of reservation, unless the room can be re-booked at short notice.
- Notification less than 48 hours prior to the arrival date: cancellation fee, in the form of a gift certificate, equal to the entire reservation.
- A special cancellation policy exists for groups or individuals reserving more than two rooms for any given date. This policy extends the cancellation notification period from 14 to 30 days.
- For guests already checked in: We do not refund for early departure from your booked period.